Summer has come and gone, but what a fun summer it was! Here are some noteworthy events of the past few months:STRIVE young adult group takes a day trip to Joshua Tree...you can't beat a day of friends and rock scrambling!

St. John Neuman young adult dance - My friend Erin and I enjoying the party

Oktoberfest with work friends

Long Beach Bike Marathon - It was early, but we did it! What a treat it was to ride on the closed streets of Long Beach admiring the beautiful views.

Hanging out with Jessica and Manny
Steve Azar performed at the Boot Barn in Lake Forest..."I don't have to be me 'til Monday". And I finally bought cowboy boots!

Baby shower in Northridge for Kimmy - We can't wait to meet Lil G. and we can't get enough of Kimmy's belly!
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert at the L.A. Fair - It was truly a fantastic summer for amazing country music concerts!

John Williams conducted at the Hollywood Bowl with Chris, Dan, and Evan. What an evening! I can't imagine being able to compose so many beautiful pieces of music. He did at least 3 encores of Star Wars!

Baby shower in San Luis Obispo for Kimmy - Can you how big the belly is???
A day at the Getty with Dan and Chris
Welcome Dylan Bristol...my sister's nephew!
My mom and I saw Alan Jackson perform at the Orange County Fair. He played one hit song after another!
A weekend visit to Gilroy...Kimmy, Dave, Jason, and Jennifer enjoy the Garlic Festival. Yum!
A post-wedding tour of San Francisco. Thanks for hosting Scott!








No comments:
Post a Comment