Sunday, November 15, 2009

Up Up and Away!


What an adventure our family experienced this weekend! We went to the Great Park in Irvine and floated up in its featured hot air balloon! I really wanted to wear a pair of ruby red slippers, but I don't think my family would have agreed to come along in that case :-). We also explored a wonderful exhibit detailing how to grow herbs at home. I was inspired, and there is now a baby bell pepper plant and a baby rosemary plant on my plant stand outside. The park is still in production, but it looks like it's going to be a gem of the area. In January they are going to have ice skating and my sister and I can't wait! Anyway...if you have the chance, be sure to check out the Great Park and all it has to offer. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment