Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holiday Happenings

Many apologies for not posting anything since Halloween! Time does indeed fly when you're having fun. Below are some pictures from various events this holiday season...

I caught up with Dave, Kimmy, Dan and Caleb at a birthday bash in Santa Clarita. We had a great time watching Caleb take exploratory (but still wobbly) steps!

The staff of Servite High School, a local Catholic men's high school (my dad's alma mater and that of many of my friends), put on a wonderful production of A Christmas Carol to benefit local charities. My friends Chris and Jackie both did a wonderful job and it was fun to see the show and support them.

I hosted Christmas Eve for my extended family. We enjoyed catching up while sipping spiced cider and devouring a smorgasbord of yummy appetizers.

Lisa and Tim hosted Christmas Day for our immediate family. Everyone was a great sport when I asked them to pose with a look of anticipation before opening my gifts :-).

New Years came so quickly! After my original party plans changed, I hosted a small and last-minute gathering at my place. My friends Evan and Derrick and I rang in 2011 with enthusiasm and many attempts at a timed group picture :-).

















No comments:

Post a Comment