- More bike rides with the family on which I've logged over 200 miles so far for 2012
- Big Bear weekend with a local young adult group where I met a great new friend, Abbea
- Vegas weekend with my sister where we celebrated both of our belated birthdays, saw La Reve and one of us rode a mechanical bull ;-)
- Lady Antebellum concert with my mom, opened by Darius Rucker and Thompson Square
- 10-mile Bridge to Nowhere hike with a friend where I faced my fear by swimming in cold water and jumping off a rock into the river
- Saw abortion survivor Gianna Jessen speak on Good Friday
- Easter
- Reading Hunger Games, saw movie with my friend Maria
- Best friend Laura moved to San Francisco (deep sadness, random crying continues)
- Planned visit to San Francisco for June :-) (see bullet above)
- Work responsibilities changed again, now working on a bigger and more complex bond fund
Whew! Clearly such a schedule doesn't leave much time for blogging, but I'll try to be better going forward :-)!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment