Monday, October 8, 2012

Living Fairy Tale

This past weekend was especially memorable, as I got to feel like a princess for the day while accompanying John to the Navy Ball in honor of the Navy's birthday and the 200th anniversary of the War of 1812.  We had a dazzling time enjoying dinner, various presentations and of course dancing!  In fact, we were the last couple to leave!  Psst...doesn't he look handsome in his uniform :-)???

On Sunday, we joined Lisa and Tim for some clay pigeon shooting at a shot gun range.  What fun we had!  As soon as the bruise on my shoulder goes away, I would definitely like to go again :-).

We're off to the ball!  These pictures were taken outside John's house in Oxnard, CA.

Ahem...I think the wine had kicked in for this picture.

Swishy dress compliments of my walking partner Sissy...twirling was a requirement!

Look out Annie Oakley!

No comments:

Post a Comment