Thursday was an amazing evening, as I had the pleasure of seeing Christopher West speak about John Paul II's revolutionary writings on Theology of the Body. He even signed two of my books! It was so uplifting to see the 800-seat church packed to the brim! Everyone should read at least one book on this captivating topic. I truly believe that these teachings have the power to change the world.
(The evening was also fantastic because I ran into tons of people I knew! It was so fun to see my effort at attending various young adult groups and church activities pay off in terms of meeting new people :-).)
Hi Jennifer- I'm happy I found your blog form Dave and Kimmy's. Our young adult group here did Christopher West's DVD series and it was awesme-and he wore that same outfit for all the DVDs, haha. That's cool you got to see him in person- he's really an inspiration. Hope all is well. ~Rebecca
ReplyDelete