My dear friend Jessica from Cal Poly came to visit this weekend! She is doing a combined teaching/masters degree program in Compton, CA through Loyola Marymount, so we have the terrific opportunity to see each other more often than when she was still in SLO. What fun we had! We went for walks, had a Roman Holiday movie night, and explored San Juan Capistrano. I still associate San Juan Capistrano with my 4th grade field trip on which we rode the train to the Mission, so I have this idea that it's very far away. Not anymore...it's only about 20 minutes from my Trabuco Canyon homestead. I can't wait to discover other South Orange County sights that aren't as far away as they used to be. I think San Clemente will be next :-)!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Fun with Jessica!
My dear friend Jessica from Cal Poly came to visit this weekend! She is doing a combined teaching/masters degree program in Compton, CA through Loyola Marymount, so we have the terrific opportunity to see each other more often than when she was still in SLO. What fun we had! We went for walks, had a Roman Holiday movie night, and explored San Juan Capistrano. I still associate San Juan Capistrano with my 4th grade field trip on which we rode the train to the Mission, so I have this idea that it's very far away. Not anymore...it's only about 20 minutes from my Trabuco Canyon homestead. I can't wait to discover other South Orange County sights that aren't as far away as they used to be. I think San Clemente will be next :-)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment