

This weekend I had a wonderful visit with Dominic and Margaret DeMatteo (+1), my dear friends from Cal Poly! My parents and I had plans to fly to Casa Grande, AZ where I would stay with Dominic and Margaret and Mom and Dad would continue on to Sedona, AZ for their own weekend away. Due to weather, however, the possibility of flying evaporated at the last minute. So we hopped in the car and drove! Mom and Dad are such sports...they decided to come along for the road trip :-). We really enjoyed chatting on the drive and taking in the beautiful scenery. They explored Casa Grande and had a relaxing weekend while I caught up with the DeMatteos. Margaret (+1), Dominic, and I hiked in Casa Grande, attended Mass, and conducted knitting lessons during which Margaret shared her knitting expertise with me. I now have some cheerful yellow pot holders in progress :-)! On Sunday, Dominic gave all of us a fascinating tour of his Cargill animal feed plant where he is helping to engineer and oversee the building of a new plant. The entire weekend was so much fun and I can't wait to see them again soon...with a baby in tow :-)!
how fun! i love margaret's prego belly. too cute.
ReplyDelete