Sunday, October 3, 2010

Carrie Underwood and Billy Currington (swoon)!




Yesterday was incredibly busy but full of fun! After waking up I zoomed (word used only for effect - I was driving at a safe speed :-)) over to my sister's house to wash my old car and prepare it for sale. After that I headed to Servite High School for a benefit concert that I helped to organize. It was a great success and will primarily assist Catholic Relief Services with its continued work in Haiti. Before I was asked to join that committee as the 'money-keeper-tracker' I already had tickets to see Carrie Underwood at the Hollywood Bowl with Jessica and Manny. We had a wonderful time! Carrie Underwood is so talented and Billy Currington dazzled as her opening act. I love both of those artists, so I was in country heaven! I even wore my cowboy boots! Great idea Jessica, and thanks for the invite :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment