Last Sunday I visited country heaven once again by attending GoFest 2010, a country music concert put on by a local radio station. It was originally scheduled for 10/9, a week earlier, but was rescheduled for 10/17 because one of the performerswas sick. Mom and I had a girls' night out planned, but of course she would be out of town on 10/17. Chris to the rescue! My friend Chris was nice enough to step up and go the the concert with me! We saw Rascall Flatts, Sara Evans, Jane Deer Girls, Stealing Angels, and Peter Brandon. What a night! All of the performers were fantastic! I can't get enough country music :-)!Saturday, October 23, 2010
Gettin' My Country On!
Last Sunday I visited country heaven once again by attending GoFest 2010, a country music concert put on by a local radio station. It was originally scheduled for 10/9, a week earlier, but was rescheduled for 10/17 because one of the performerswas sick. Mom and I had a girls' night out planned, but of course she would be out of town on 10/17. Chris to the rescue! My friend Chris was nice enough to step up and go the the concert with me! We saw Rascall Flatts, Sara Evans, Jane Deer Girls, Stealing Angels, and Peter Brandon. What a night! All of the performers were fantastic! I can't get enough country music :-)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment